Mike Patinella, CPA
Mike, a Certified Public Accountant, earned his Bachelors degree in accounting and finance from the State University of New York at Buffalo in 1988. Since graduating Mike worked for a leading regional firm in New York City and a leading local firm in Phoenix before founding the public accounting firm, Michael S. Patinella, P.L.L.C. Mike specializes in tax planning and compliance for high net worth individuals and small businesses. Mike completed a Certificate of Educational Achievement Program in Tax Planning and Advising for Closely Held Businesses from the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA). In 2003, Mike earned the professional designation of Certified Specialist in Estate Planning from The National Institute for Excellence in Professional Education in conjunction with the Arizona State Society of CPAs. Mike has appeared numerous times as a guest tax expert on the radio programs “The Truth About Money” on KFNN-1510am, and “Your Money Matters” on KFNX-1100am, and most recently appeared on “The Velocity of Money” on KFNX-1100am.
Mike is a member of the AICPA and the Arizona Society of Certified Public Accountants (ASCPA), where he is an active member of both the IRS Tax Liaison Committee and Arizona Department of Revenue Tax Liaison Committee.
Mike gives back to the community by donating his time to a number of Phoenix organizations including…
- Deer Valley Youth Sports Association – Board Member, President
- Arizona Music & Entertainment Hall of Fame – Former Board Member and Treasurer
- Rotary International – Former Board Member, Treasurer
- Children In Need Foundation – Former Board Member, Treasurer
- Wildest Club in Town/Phoenix Zoo
- The Phoenix Blues Society – Advisory Board Member
- Phoenix 20/30 Club – Past Active, Former Treasurer/Board Member
- Toastmasters International – Former President and Treasurer